WEEKEND UPDATE SEPTEMBER 19TH & 20TH
The 2020 apple season progresses as we start picking Cortland apples along with fresh, crisp MacIntosh. We have thousands of trees, 112 acres of social distancing, and we will be working diligently to keep your family safe in careful compliance with all NY State COVID rules.
Our farm store, kitchen and local ice cream and barbecue will offer great treats and eats. Our spectacular mountain views, trails, patios and picnic areas are be glorious. Come take stroll with your family around the lake on Apple Dave’s Walking Trail.
Please take careful note our COVID rules:
1) Anyone old enough to walk MUST wear a mask to visit Apple Dave's - we cannot make any exceptions to this rule
2) Masks must be worn at all times unless you are seated at a table, out walking in an orchard, or on a scenic trail
3) Access to the store, food and picnic areas will be limited to ensure social distancing
4) Outside food, drinks, coolers etc. are not permitted. (Birthday cakes are allowed - but JUST the cake)
5) Wagon rides and Puppet shows are suspended in 2020, however, tractors will be in the orchard to help carry your apples
6) SADLY, DOGS ARE NO LONGER PERMITTED UNDER REGULATORY GUIDANCE
- Apple Picking starts Labor day weekend - Saturday, Sept 5, 2020 -
Apple and Pumpkin Picking
Open Air Music
Fun for Kids
Country Farm Store
Bring a cell phone for Cell Phones for Soldiers in memory of Cpl. Justin R. Garcia and get a fresh Apple Donut with our thanks!
Cornell Integrated Pest Management (IPM) techniques allow us to use natural cycles to produce great apples with minimal use of man-made materials.